Monday, July 6, 2015

Time Flies When You're Having Fun

This is my first full week dedicated to Unbreakable Missy & Lori. Both Missy and I coincidentally had our girlfriends in town last week, and now it's back to the grind for me. Side note:  a funny moment last week was when the four of us were carded and I was the only one without a New Jersey driver's license! Sadly, I haven't had that one for several years, but I always have Jersey in my heart.

Today seemed to whiz by! I spent the day catching up on my emails, checking some important items off my To Do list, and preparing things for our next two episodes. I also met Missy for a meeting to discuss our upcoming filming day on Thursday. I'm so eager to get back into production! At one point, I even cried of happiness today when I emailed a very exciting potential filming location and they rapidly responded positively. It's so amazing how everything is falling into place and I am very grateful for each moment.
One thing we still need, though, is some beach paraphernalia! If anyone in the LA area would like to lend us some blow-up beach toys, beach chairs, etc. for filming, please let us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment